For centuries, women practiced face exercises via ancient Indian science, Ayurveda, so as to delay the process of aging and prevent formation of wrinkles. It has been proved that facial exercises develop and strengthen face muscles that in turn gives you a youthful and toned look. You can target any of the problematic areas of your face having wrinkles, laugh lines or undergoing sagging by performing face exercises and the best thing about it is that these exercises do not ask you to drop a penny unlike the expensive cosmetic surgeries and home care packages. Many of the celebrities swear by them since its result starts appearing within 2-4 weeks.
Benefits of Face Exercises:
Face exercises aim at tightening your skin by strengthening facial muscles and leaving less room for fat to get deposited on your face. It also improves blood circulation, so does Ayurveda massage and in turn eases tension. Once your muscles get relax, it shows on your skin. The art of Ayurveda believes that body, mind and soul are to exist in harmony and the key to achieve this is to undergo yoga or facial exercises which can guarantee a glowing smooth skin manifesting your true inner beauty. When underlying muscles are properly developed and toned, it helps in lifting skin, diminishing wrinkles and fine lines along with giving your skin an active and vibrant look and shape.
Nowadays, our day to day life involves bombardment of perpetual stress and tension leaving our skin dull and faces more squint. This calls upon ways of relieving stress through meditation and exercise. If you do not want your face to reflect the stress you are carrying, face exercises should be performed every now and then. Like other parts of your body, you can develop and accentuate any particular facial feature by performing a specific face exercise.
Face Exercises for Quicker Toning and Firming:
Try these exercises to have a youthful glowing look in just no time:
- Raise you eyebrows as high as possible and hold it in that position for about five seconds. Keep on repeating it.
- Open your mouth as wide as you can and take out your tongue. Now hold on for a few seconds.
- Place your three center fingers on your cheeks in its exact mid and smile as hard as you can. While smiling press your cheeks with your fingertips so that your cheek muscle is raised against your fingers.
- Having a straight and serious face, move your nose from one side to another, leaving it for few seconds on each side.
- Open your eyes wide and move them around in different directions. Make sure your eyebrows are also raised at the same time.
- Crumple your lips to form an “O” and instantly change your expressions to a full blown wide smile. Repeat the exercise several times.
- Sit in a chair and lift your face so that you can see the ceiling comfortably. To exercise your neck, form an ‘O’ with your lips by puckering them out and at the same time stick out your tongue. This will help to develop your neck muscles.