If you covet designer jewellery to complement your spring wardrobe, take a look at the latest jewellery trends that are taking the fashion world by storm. Incorporate the latest colours and designs into your current jewellery collection and update your jewellery box at speed.
Designer Jewellery Colour Trends
When it comes to shopping online for designer jewellery, it is not only the design that counts. Colour and quality play a huge part in finding an on trend statement piece of jewellery this spring. Colour trends can change from season to season, for example, autumn colour trends consist of rich browns and neutral shades while spring is a time for fresh and bright colour trends that are guaranteed to put a new twist on your spring clothing collection. Spring is the perfect time to embrace colours that you would not usually choose and pastel shades are hugely popular around this time. Alternatively, you could introduce a few bright and bold colours with Ernest Jones jewellery to complement the colour block trend.
Here are a few trends to look out for:
- Heavy Metal-This season flimsy, feminine jewellery is being replaced with bold and chunky cuffs and pendants.
- Hollywood Glamour-Simple understated jewels have been replaced with decadent pieces that ooze Hollywood Glamour. Delicate pearls and vintage style pieces are also bang on trend for spring.
- Pearls and Jewels-Pearls are making a comeback this season and will be seen embellished on bracelets, brooches, pendants and rings.
- Rose Gold-It’s time to put away your silver trinkets and invest in a few Rose Gold bracelets and rings. Rose Gold accessories are everywhere this season from handbags to pendants, rings and bangles.
- Colour Blocking Jewellery-Colour blocking is a 90’s inspired trend that is achieved by pairing bright block colours together. This fashion trend has taken over the catwalk for spring and can not only be seen in clothing but jewellery too. Colour blocking with bracelets, necklaces and rings is an easy way to inject some colour into your wardrobe without spending a fortune.
- Statement Earrings-Last season it was all about statement rings but this season it is all about larger than life earrings. From chunky studs to dangling styles, you can be as outrageous as you like.
Stand Out with Personalised Jewellery
This season’s trends are all about being unique and showcasing your own sense of style. Purchasing Ernest Jones jewellery makes this simpler than ever. You can create spectacular charm bracelets by choosing your own beads and charms online. You can create the perfect piece of jewellery that you will not see elsewhere and start a few trends of your own this spring. If you want to browse the largest selections of trends, start your search online.
Author: If you are looking to update your current collection, Ernest Jones jewellery brings you the very best in jewellery design. The leading jewellery specialist provides customers with endless options including spectacular rings, charm bracelets, necklaces and earrings.